Stomach pain all day, worse after eating.
About 5 days ago, after eating dinner(i had spaghetti) in the middle of the night, i woke up with extreme stomach pain, and mushy diarrhea, I was unable to sleep because of the pain

the next night, i actually felt kinda better. but the night after that the pain came back, and i had very liquidy diarrhea, after going to the bathroom a few times, i was able to sleep fine

Since then, the diarrhea has gone away, but everytime i eat i get intense pain my stomach that goes to my back, nothing seems to help it, except when i get in a shower under warm to hot water, it seems to releave teh symptoms, it feel like i'm going to throw up, but i havn't yet.

my mother assumes it's a bug or something that's going around, as everyone in my household are having some sort of gastro distress..

but mine seems to be the worse by FAR

I was diagnosed with IBS and Gerd a few years ago
Do you notice a connection to what you eat? Do you eat a lot of grains like bread and pasta? I had some of these same symptoms before I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. Ask your doctor about CD and he/she can do a blood test to rule it out. If you perchance have CD, the cure is a lifestyle change and often a very dramatic improvement.

Good luck.
i'm not so sure, looking up the symptoms, this is much different then my usual IBS, the pain is burning/cramping, and it goes to my back. weirdly enough after i took a walk tonight, i came home and didn't feel as sick, again i'll mention everyone around me is having gastro distress, i am actually going to the doctor tomarrow(or gonna try) because 6 days is rediculous,

I have no reaction to bread that i'm aware of, but milk puts me in agony(assumingly i'm lactose intolerate after getting IBS)

no diarrhea at all today, or yesterday. infact it was all pretty well formed.

it kinda feels like the stomach flu, but then again not.

it happens IMMEDIATELY after eating, infact it starts before i've finished my plate..

but my appitite is still there, and I have NO fever
Pain radiating to the back (particularly after eating) can be an indicator of gallstones, or a functional problem with the gallbladder.  Usually fatty foods will bring on an acute attack such as what you already experienced.  If it gets bad enough over time, eventually anything you eat will bring it on.  Time to see your doc.  :-)