Gastroenterology Community
Stomach pain and air bubble feeling inside of tail-bone area

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

I've got, what feels like, tiny air-bubbles (or the feeling of), at the base of my spine below my tail-bone, on the inside. It's not painful in any way, but it feels like there are air-bubbles migrating somewhere. the feeling usually last about 40 seconds, then it stops for about a min maybe then starts back up.  I don't have 'gas', and I'm not constipated, and I don't have any colon, intestine or digestive problems (none that I know of anyway).

I also have pain about two inches i guess above my navel. Stomach feels full all the time, get full really easy when trying to eat a meal.
Sounds like parasites to me. they can, depending on which they are, crawl around the anus or underneath the skin. When parasites make new babies, they usually bite into the gut wall to hold on, the preferred spot being the lowest part of the small intestine, which is (can you guess?) right underneath or somewhat close to the belly button.
So if you have small, pins and needles like pain around your navel, as well as crawling, slithering, itching or bubbly feelings at your bottom, my guess is called enterobius. It is the most common parasite worldwide, and GPs have the firm opinion only kids get it. Get your GP to make a scotch tape test.
OK I've read up on that and I dont have any itching related to what the human host would have. I've done labs and a Urinalysis today, also X-rays so hopefully whatetver it is my doctor finds. thanks and i will talk to my doctor about the scotch tape test.

oh and sechmeth the pains around my navel are more like a dull slight pulling pain and it mostly occurs while I'm sitting down especially while i'm driving.
hmm, okay...It could also be endometriosis, which is also pretty common. But that is usually very bad during period, and is better the rest of the month. Esle I dont have any ideas left, sorry . Good luck anyway.