Stomach pain and headache
My 14 year old daughter constantly has a stomach ache and headache.  Doesn't matter day or night or what she eats.  Because of this she gets very nervous driving anywhere so her stomach pain increases due to nervous.  We have had all the tests run but nothing has shown up in any of them.  She has been to two different hospitals and specialists.  I'm running out of different things to try.  Any Suggestions?
Have you tried taking her to an environmental doctor?  One of my daughters from an young age always had stomach and headaches; she was always so pale and did not look well for years; doctors tried a whole slew of tests and medications.  It wasn't until she was in her 20's that she saw an environmental doctor (I knew she wouldn't be committed to changing her diet as a teen if she had to).  She found out she had allergies to wheat, corn, eggs, dairy ... she has learned to eat without these in her diet - and she is feeling great now, never struggles with weight and has all the energy in the world!

On the other hand, my youngest daughter also had continous stomach and headaches and missed so much school, starting at about age 13.  Her problem was depression, anxiety - the pain was very real to her. Eventually she was diagnosed as bi-polar.  So look for any depression signs in her - any mental health web site will give you the info you need if you think this should be followed up.