Stomach pain goes to lower back
I just had an episode where my stomach suddenly starts hurting really bad and then the pain radiates to my lower back. It was so painful that I balled up on the floor. My body felt really hot and I felt I needed to take really deep breaths to breath right?
I saw that you had made a previous post about having H Pylori.  I would guess that this episode is related to your infection.

In the future, it is helpful to us if you continue to post on the same thread (if the problems are related) and to not start a new post.  This way we can easily see what you've written before and what questions we have already asked you.
I didnt know if they were related or not thats why I separated it! I dont think they are!
Okay, that's fine then.  Did you only have it happen this one time?  Was it triggered by anyting?  Has it happened again?
No it happens about once or twice a month, been going on for about three yrs now.  But now I've had it happen the last two days, yesterday andtwice today.  I'm wondering if its Pancreatis.
Are they triggered by anything?  How long do they last for?
The pain last for about 1-2 mins, I dont think they are trigger by anything, It can happen in the morning, evening or night. Sometimes I'm at work and sometimes I'm at home just sitting on the couch.
This doesn't sound like pancreatitis to me.  I would recommend seeing your gastroenterologist about this.