Stomach pain off and on...
I am a 25 year old female.  Off and on for the past 2-3 years I have had some odd stomach pain.  It'll last for only a week or two, then go away for months.  My stomach hurts like I'm super hungry, so I'll eat.  After a few bites, my stomach hurts so bad.  I'm constantly nauseas and feeling very bloated.  I don't have diarrhea and I'm not constipated.  I have been told by my doctor that I do have IBS.  Is it normal to feel like this?  I am always avoiding the foods that cause me to have severe cramps and stomach pains after eating them.  But this cycle always returns.  I've gone to urgent care when my stomach really hurts, but they just tell me to try antacids, but that never helps.  
idk but im a 11 year old male and two days ago in school.  my stomach aches where off and on like they were on for like 30 seconds and then gone then back again I've had flu medicine and Tylenol and whet ever helps you. idk if its just a stomach virus but when ever im standing or walking it starts to hurt and everyday it switches like today its when ever im standing or on the toilet but when im on a regular seat it does not hurt