Gastroenterology Community
Stomach pain
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stomach pain

Hi. This is the first time I've posted here. I'm curious if anybody has the same problem or any advice. I'm sick a lot right now. My stomach hurts most of the time, and I don't know what to do to stop it. I'm eating healthier. The only thing I can think of that always makes me sick is most meat products. This didn't used to be a problem, but now my stomach hurts most of the time, especially after I eat in the evening. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Related Discussions
363281_tn?1353103243
This sounds like an absorption and digestive problem.

First, I would start by taking a pro-biotic product, this will put the friendly bacteria back in your gut.

Next, I would purchase a good, digestive aid. I know that meat is extremely hard to digest, it is for me too. Take two right before you take your first mouthful of food.

I have your same problems I almost hate to eat due to pain afterwords, but, now that I am taking the digestive aids, it is better.

Also, if you have food allergies or sensitivities, they can cause pain in the tummy after eating.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...