Stomach pains/ Diarrhea / Flatulence / Nausea

For about 5/6 months now I have been in EXTREME pain with my stomach; excessive wind throughout the day (every 10 minutes), I cant eat without vomiting it all up and more, every time I drink or eat i have SEVERE diarrhea, it makes me worn out and tired, and my whole body is just hot and i feel cold and shakey. This happens every single day  without fail. I've also had a little bit of Irritable bowel syndrome but nothing that wasnt manageable, however this is unmanageable and seriously affecting my life, i cant do nothing without sweating and needing the toilet. I have been given so many different tablets, (lanzaprozole, buscopan etc) but none have even dented the symptoms, and when it gets too severe my doctor sends me to the hospital who are not helpful (which is why the doctor has stopped referring me there). She beleives from the sound of my stomach that something is wrong, and its good to know that someone belives me as I keep thinking im exaggerating but nobody could be in this much pain. Ive had all the tests done possible and everything has come back clear and normal, its just the symptoms are more than obvious. If anyone can please help, please please please do.
i am going throught the same thing..if i eat i am sick vomitting and diahrea, if i dont eat i am ok..there is always gurgling and slushing feeling in my intestines..i have had a endoscopy a colonoscopy and ct scan and ultrasound...i had no findings in lower areas i have been diagnosed with barretts esophagus..i have been put on different meds to bind me up..and nothing helps...i havent been able to work in 2 months for the need to stay near a bathroom...i feel your pain..and if you get any answers will you please update me..i am now in the process of checking for allergies...