Stomach pains from caffeine?
I drank some green tea earlier today and am having really bad pains 8 hours later.  Any ideas on how to get over the pain?  I tried eating bread and tums and drinking milk.
hi, i dont think it was the green tea that caused your pain. first if it was then either it is very much out of date or contaminated, also its very rare for people to be allergic to green tea. i would suggest you drink lots of water and rest, if your pains are still there after 24 hours then seek medical help, cheers.
Where is the pain located left or right, right and under rib cage radiating to back could be Gall Bladder cholic , pain is severe, dont drink milk for it, low fat diet, no eating hours before Bed, food triggers it, go online for foods you can eat foods you cant eat,lower down could be appendix, get it checked out.