Stomach pressure, feeling winded for a second, few times a day.
About five months ago this all started and it's beyond upsetting me.

My first attack was in a store. I bent down then stood upright. a few seconds later. It felt like someone punched me in my upper mid to left side of the stomach. Punch as is I loss my breath - got winded for only a second or two. I didn't feel any pain but some pressure discomfort. This would happen in series of 2 - 4 times in a 10 - 20 minutes time span. It also seems to happen 15- 20 minutes after I eat sometime, bend or twist my body or if I have to raise my voice.

I do have Mitral Valve Prolapse, PVC and PAC. Had a 30 day holter test last Feb. Since the start of these symptoms I've had a abdominal scan that was fine. An endoscopy done two weeks ago only showing mild Acid Reflux. A negative Celiac blood test but still waiting on Celiac biopsy test - I have a family history of Celiac. In fact I went on a no gluten diet for two months (also doing stomach excersices) and felt great but went back to eating gluten and a few weeks later had horrible GERD and the stomach winded attacks. I am now having panic attacks and freaking out having to go anywhere afraid of these attacks. Losing your breath can be scary.

PLEASE give me some sort of direction of what this might could be and why it's lasting this long. Digestive disorders? Stomach spasms? GERD related asthma attacks?  Lung problems? Heart? My HMO is running out for the year of these tests I've already had done to treat this with no answers.

Thank you ;)
hi, I know this is an old post but have you found out what was causing this? I have the exact same thing but the doctor is reluctant to do tests!!

thanks