Stomach trouble
I am a 26 year old female. I have been experiencing stomach trouble since August. The pain is sharp and steady in my upper right abdomen, accompanied by nausea and vomiting.I went to my IM physician, and he put me through an abdominal CT, sonogram, blood tests,and a HIDA scan which came back normal. So I went to a gastroenterologist. He put me on phenergen to control the nausea and vomiting. I have underwent 6 knee surgeries since 2001. I had 5 of those knee surgeries since 2005. As a result i was on Darvocet and Hydrocodone. The Hydrocodone was prescribed for postoperative knee pain. I was wandering can narcotic painkillers cause gallbladder problems?
No, to my knowledge narcotics have no effect on the gallbladder.  Have you noticed if the pain is better if you don't take the painkillers?  Did the gastro doc have any other ideas?  You may want to obtain a copy of your HIDA scan and other test results and get a second opinion.  Sometimes you can have a diseased gallbladder even with a fairly high ejection fraction.  At least, that's what happened to me.  After all my tests came out normal, I refused to leave the hospital until a surgeon looked inside my abdomen.  Surprise!  I was right: my gallbladder was ready to rupture and had been diseased long enough that I had a tremendous amount of scar tissue wrapped up in my intestines.  Even 10 years later the scar tissue keeps growing back and causing trouble.  

Anyway, you know your body.  You know if something is wrong.  In my opinion, doctors spend way too much time depending on tests rather than listening to the patient in front of them.  If you can't get Dr. A to listen to you, continue on to Dr. B, and Dr. C and so on until you get to the bottom of it.
You mentioned scar tissue trouble.  I've had the same problem since my gall bladder removal in August 06.  Since then I've had 3 surgeries to remove scar tissue and I am scheduled to see a surgeon this Thursday.  From what I've heard and read each time you have an abdominal surgery you are risking the chance on scar tissue forming.  I guess I've had just about ever test done trying to find what is causing the pain and discomfort and none of them has showed any signs of scaqr tissue.  When the surgeon operates he sees the scar tissue and removes it and I am fine for 2-3 weeks other than the surgical healing then the pain and discomfort starts all over again.  It is like I am caught up in a vicious circle with no way out.  As I once read surgery is the cure and the cause of scar tissue and I firmly believe it.
Two years ago i was treated for a haital hernia. Since then i've been experiencing nausea and vomiting when i wake up early in the mourning. Also when i run i get pains in my upper abdominal area, and down my arms. Any idea's?