Stomach upset 3 days

Im posting because I had a sudden nausea for one night followed by a stomach upset for the last 3 days now. I must say I have been highyly anxious for the past month over an STD scare, which I am waiting to get tested for. However, this upset stomach started after drinking ale/ bitter about 4 pints. But, I do not have and have not had any fever, no headache, no diarrhea.

I don't get it? When I take an over the counter remedy (powder which you mix with water), it settles for a while. I can keep food and drink down, I have not vomited at all. But my stomach has been rumbling and I have flatulence and most of all it feel upset/queasy, but as I say it can feel better after taking the over-the-counter powder.

Can beer affect a stomach this long? I thought it was the beer you see which started it off. Or is it anxiety or what?If it were a virus/stomach bug, I would have vomited and/or had a fever/headache/diarrhea, wouldn't I??