Stones without a gall bladder
I've just seen my GP as I have had very bad pain in the same area where my gallbladder was removed. He thinks a stone may have formed even though i have no gallbladder. Is this possible? He is arranging for me to have an ultrasound. My question is what happens if they find a stone? Will that mean another op?
Yes, it is possible unfortuantely. It could have been a small stone that entered the common bile duct during surgery and lodged there. Or it's possible for stones to form after the surgery. It appears the 'flow' characteristics' through the common bile duct have a lot to do with it.

Sometimes meds can be taken to try to dissolve the stone. In other cases they can do an ERCP to retrieve the stone.
I have had gastric bypass and cannot have an ERCP. I have a dilated common bile duct and some discomfort. How can these bile stones be passed? What can I do to prevent them in the future.
this was so long ago

Are you okay now , I'm sure you have
heard about bile salt therapy

as well as beets