Stool problem
My problem is unique. I have gone through several kinds of tests but nothing has come out. My problem is as follows:

I have to go to the bathroom several times in a day. There will be some watery substance also in the stool. I will feel little chill and weakness also. Sometime there would be a strong urge but there would be no stool. But if I take one Advil then everything would be OK. The same cycle will repeat again after few days.

I have gone for several kind sof test - colonscopy, barium anema, colon cancer test and several other tests I do not remember in last 8 years. The problem has reduced in the recent months but it is not gone completely.

Suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Hi...have u ever been told u might have IBS?...Do u drink plenty of water and eat fiber?......
R u on meds for GERD?

"selma"
Thanks for the answer. I was told one time in India, not in the USA, that I have IBS. The doctor gave me the medicine also but I could not bring it to US from India. No I do not take any medicine for GERD. I take metformin for diabetes and synthroid for thyroid. Thanks, Sanjay.