Strange Watery Discharge/Gas
I'm in good health, I excersice regularly, and there were no pre-existing problems with my digestive system. However, about a month ago I started experiencing a watery discharge from my rectum. It just sort of.. leaks out. I can't control it. It doesn't really have a smell. No color. And sometimes when I go to clean myself up back there there is a very small ammount of stool. It's not a very large ammount of liquid, but it's enough to dampen the seat of my underpants. Thank the lord that it has never leaked through to my pants to where it is visible. I'm also experiencing more gas than usual. I'm only twenty one. What is going on?
You may be experiencing hemorrhoids that aren't allowing the anal canal to close properly. That may allow mucus and or mucus mixed with fecal material to leak. Check with your doc.