Strange sensation in stomach
I get a strange feeling in my stomach at night when I change positions. It isn't pain, but it is uncomfortable. Sometimes it sends the sensation down to my hands and feet and into my chest. I don't really know how to explain it except for kind of like when you get suddenly scared, but I'm not afraid or anxious when I get this. If I sleep on my side and then roll over onto my stomach, I get it. Doctor did a CT scan and it was normal, as was my blood work and echocardiogram. I do see a chiropractor because of spinal problems. Could this be a gastric problem or nerves from my spine?
I'm not sure at all, but could be gas has been getting trapped in your tummy.  Gas in the tummy or bowels can be very uncomfortable, but since you don't report pain exactly, might not be it.  But seems to me if you got gas in your tummy, and you roll over on it, the gas then puts a lot of pressure on your innards, and perhaps this is pushing your diaphram up a little, to where your lungs and heart are squeezed some, and then you aren't quite getting good enough circulation, and thus your extremities tend to tingle.

Because of weight swelling and a hernia in my gut, I cannot sleep on my stomach at all, I feel like I'm going to explode!  So, if you are collecting gas in there, it would have a similar effect.  Really, anything that's in there, like if you have a tendency to drink some sodas right on up to bedtime, could be that's putting undue pressure up into the chest.  And I also have a wrecked-up spine from a car wreck, and what I feel when that gets out of sorts is straight pain.