Suicidal from mystery STD
I posted previously about symptoms of mine which started after visiting a csw who inserted a condom covered dildo into my anus as well as condom covered fingers. Within days I started burning down there and having diarhea. This got worse and worse for weeks and I went to the doctor and got proctosydel gel. This didnt help. It got so bad that I was hospitalised a number of times with pain in my ***. I had a colonoscopy and it came back clear. I went and had a full std screen (not including HIV) which showed an old Herpes 1 infection present and chlamydia. During all this time I went on at least 4 courses of antibiotics. More recently my doctor to a stab in the dark (intended) and prescribed 8 weeks worth of Tavaloxx 500 once a day. I have jst finished the course and still in pain. I experience serious pain in my thighs, groin, testicles and anus almost non stop now for 7 or 8 months. I'm thinking about suicide :( I know that is terribly dramatic, but that is how I feel. I can't go on feeling constant pain. painkillers are not helping and cataflam helped a few times but now is doing nothing to relieve the pain. Please help. I can't go on
This is not a STD. Your post has also been reported for talk of suicide. If you feel that way then you will be contacted about seeking help for that.

Wish I could give you a better answer but this is not a STD, and continue to work with your Dr.
Can anyone help with a suggestion?