Sulfur burps, diarrhea, and gas
I was wanting to know if anyone else had these problems.
About three times a year i get sick.  It will hit me all of  a sudden. I'll start burping sulfur and get stomach cramps.
And then i get yellow explosive diarrhea. I can't control it and end up in the bathroom for three days.
I get a lot of gas. I can hear it rumbling through my whole body. I either burp or flatuate a lot.
It seems to always be when im on my period as well. Ive went to the doctor and my tests came back to show i didnt have a parasite or infection. He thinks its from stress. But im not to sure thats why.
Anyway, Anyone else have this problem?
I know this post is old but maybe my reply will help someone. I had the exact symptoms and went through a myriad of tests. The ones I hesitated to have done (Because I KNEW I didn't have it) came back positive. Turns out I have Celiac Disease. My blood tests were 5x normal. This was enough of a positive sign that I didn't proceed with the endoscopy that is usally done. I now avoid gluten and haven't had the problem again.