Aa
A
A
Close
Symptoms Connected??
Recently I have started to get symptoms that I don't know if they are related or not. I have been getting really dizzy almost to the point of fainting. It has made working and driving very dangerous but it happens very sporadically and so I haven't been able to find a pattern to pin point why it happens. Another symptom is nausea. I feel like I need to throw up and in order to calm the feeling I start to gag. The gagging normally settles me down but there are some instances where I just have to throw up to get rid of the feeling. The only pattern I found with this is that it mostly happens a few minutes after I eat (it can also happen randomly throughout the day). I feel like I am bulimic when I don't want to be. I really have to fight my body to keep my food down. I don't know if these symptoms are connected since they don't trigger each other but any information or help would be much appreciated.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
212161 tn?1476095111
hum the dizzy feelings could be verigo my daughter just had that went to er thinking she was having a stroke, and it can cause you to feel very sick she was throwing up to.  just a thought
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources