Gastroenterology Community
Symptoms Connected??

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Symptoms Connected??

Recently I have started to get symptoms that I don't know if they are related or not. I have been getting really dizzy almost to the point of fainting. It has made working and driving very dangerous but it happens very sporadically and so I haven't been able to find a pattern to pin point why it happens. Another symptom is nausea. I feel like I need to throw up and in order to calm the feeling I start to gag. The gagging normally settles me down but there are some instances where I just have to throw up to get rid of the feeling. The only pattern I found with this is that it mostly happens a few minutes after I eat (it can also happen randomly throughout the day). I feel like I am bulimic when I don't want to be. I really have to fight my body to keep my food down. I don't know if these symptoms are connected since they don't trigger each other but any information or help would be much appreciated.
hum the dizzy feelings could be verigo my daughter just had that went to er thinking she was having a stroke, and it can cause you to feel very sick she was throwing up to.  just a thought