Aa
A
A
Close
Tenderness above belly button
I have recently developed tenderness about 3 inches above the belly button, both to the left and to the right.  No pain, just tenderness to the touch.  Deep, not surface.  I am a 51 yr. old female.  My instincts have told me something isn't quite right with my health.  In the mornings on the most part, I feel a serious weakness in roughly the same area.  Sometimes worse than other times.  I feel like something is terribly wrong.  Sometimes I have to hold myself up the weakness is so strong.  I start to feel better much after I eat. I intend to have blood work done soon.  I don't have insurance so I tend to put medical issues off as long as possible.  The deep stomach weakness has been going on for about 4 months now.  It has occasionally happended in the evening.  
This may be one or two issues, I would welcome any advice on what this could be.  There is the tenderness issue, and then there is the serious weakness issue.  My husband had a brain stem stroke 2yrs ago and I neglected myself and indulged heavily on sweets for comfort. I gained 25 pounds of shear fat.  I have recently changed my eating habits and am eating better.  What could I have done to my health.  Please advise.  Thank you.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Do you have anything of this:

- white coated tongue
- itching anywhere on the skin or mucosa
- craving for sugar
- sugary meal makes symptoms worse
- whitish stool, or black specks in the stool, or diarrhea, or constipation
- symptoms resembling hangover

I recommend you to answer and only AFTER that check this:

http://www.allhealthsite.com/40/intestinal-candida-overgrowth/

What do you think?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources