Tenderness above belly button
I have recently developed tenderness about 3 inches above the belly button, both to the left and to the right.  No pain, just tenderness to the touch.  Deep, not surface.  I am a 51 yr. old female.  My instincts have told me something isn't quite right with my health.  In the mornings on the most part, I feel a serious weakness in roughly the same area.  Sometimes worse than other times.  I feel like something is terribly wrong.  Sometimes I have to hold myself up the weakness is so strong.  I start to feel better much after I eat. I intend to have blood work done soon.  I don't have insurance so I tend to put medical issues off as long as possible.  The deep stomach weakness has been going on for about 4 months now.  It has occasionally happended in the evening.  
This may be one or two issues, I would welcome any advice on what this could be.  There is the tenderness issue, and then there is the serious weakness issue.  My husband had a brain stem stroke 2yrs ago and I neglected myself and indulged heavily on sweets for comfort. I gained 25 pounds of shear fat.  I have recently changed my eating habits and am eating better.  What could I have done to my health.  Please advise.  Thank you.
Do you have anything of this:

- white coated tongue
- itching anywhere on the skin or mucosa
- craving for sugar
- sugary meal makes symptoms worse
- whitish stool, or black specks in the stool, or diarrhea, or constipation
- symptoms resembling hangover

I recommend you to answer and only AFTER that check this:

http://www.allhealthsite.com/40/intestinal-candida-overgrowth/

What do you think?