Gastroenterology Community
The Cure

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

The Cure

All of your problems are from Nutrasweet Poisoning.Drink a Smoothie King Gladiator with papaya and pineapple every morning for at least 6 weeks. Do not stop because you are feeling better.It takes time for the Gladiators to completely get rid of the poison.I prepared a Gladiator for my girlfriend for over 6 weeks. She was diagnosed with cancer,fibromyalgia,inner ear and balance problems,M.S.,and Parkinsons.She no longer has any symptoms.Just in case,I still have her drink a Gladiator every other day.Nutrasweet affects every organ in the human body,plus the nervous system,immune system,and reproductive system.Nutrasweet is the most dangerous poison ever on earth!Think about it.There is Methyl Alcohol in Nutrasweet.Many accidents have been caused by the dreaded poison.Give the Gladiators some time.You should feel better in less than a week,but do not stop.                                               James Russell Sarver,Sr.                                                                                                                                Chief Silver Eagle                                                                                                                                                P.O. Box 2123                                                                                                                                                   Michigan City,IN. 46361                                                                                                                                    Phone: (219) 221-6404 or (765) 430-1316

This discussion is related to Chronic GI Problems.
Thank you for putting it out there that this NutraSweet is so toxic.  Splenda is, too.  I won't touch these manmade sweeteners with a 10 foot pole.  More people need to be made aware that these substances are vile and nasty and do no one any good.  And, supposedly people are using these things to lose weight or control blood sugar or both.  How dangerous these things are.  A friend of mine died prematurely from Lupus.  She wouldn't stop drinking Diet Coke or using Splenda.  She believed the hype about Splenda being a healthy alternative because of the claims that it's made from sugar.  Even if it starts out as sugar, it is so chemically altered that it is not a natural product by any stretch of the imagination.

She was on many different medications, too.  I'm sure this only loaded her system with even more toxins.  She died from ARDS--Acute Respiratory Disease Syndrome.  

I realize that Lupus kills and kills prematurely.  I do know that this doesn't have to kill prematurely, as I know of someone who is an older senior with Lupus and is doing so well that I didn't even know she had Lupus until someone else told me.

I'm sure that all these toxins contributed to the Lupus killing my friend prematurely.  She was only 53 years old.

I wish very much that more people would steer clear of these dangerous chemical sweeteners.  I know that everything you mentioned here is accurate.  In fact, much of the same kind of information you mentioned about these toxins is found on mercola.com.

Another thing that is just about as dangerous is too much natural sweeteners.  Although they are less dangerous than these terrible manmade chemical toxic disasters, even the best ones will lead to diabetes when there is too much in the body.  This even includes excess fruit.  I'm not knocking your product, because you're not talking about having people use it in excess or long term, so don't get me wrong.  

The trouble with peoples' logic is that they think they're doing themselves a favor by avoiding the blood sugar spikes by using these chemical sweeteners.  I have still seen the pink packets available at restaurants and even in some coffee houses.  Yet, that stuff was clearly linked to cancers back when I was still just a little kid!  Just because a different company has made a different sweetener from a different chemical doesn't mean that it's some kind of panacea that all the hype leads people to believe.  All of these various chemical sweeteners have all tried and failed and ended up killing people at worst and making people very sick at the very least.  The only ones benefiting from these chemical sweeteners are the ones making a profit of the stuff.  They're laughing all the way to the bank.  Doctors would help a lot if they would stop telling people that these substitutes are fine and won't harm someone's health, as if it's better than getting people to make actual healthy lifestyle changes that will actually help them the most.