The Liver Cleansing Diet
I have had a epigastric problem for the past 8 months, In October last year my GI specialist suggested this could be Sphincter of Oddi Dyfunction (SODD). My story is on my the post section if your interested? However still without a proper diagnosis I came across a diet called "The Liver Cleansing Diet" the one thing all of have in common who have been or are in the process of being investigated for this dysfunction is abnormal LFT's and may even have some other life style issue to address such as alcohol control and exccess weight, plus many other symptoms which are associated with liver dysfunction. Google this web and read up about it, you have nothing to loose but something to gain!!! It's an American site so it will be easier for you guys to access the products, but I will check out the health food store first to find the book and check ou the liver cleansing tonics available in Australia first, Be optimistic, dont let this control and ruin our lives!!!
Correction to above, The author is Australian and products are avialable In America, Just check out the Health food shops, the book is available in most book stores as was first released in 1997 In the USA. Happy reading :-)