Thick Stools
My stools have been real thick lately and hard to pass. The last one seem to have some nuts in it. It took me an hour to pass it and it wiped me out. I felt as if I were trying to have a baby pass out of my a$$hole. Yes, I felt like I gave birth to a piece of ****. It drained me for the day and I couldn't even work out. My anal hole was swollen for 2 days. My whole felt like it was violated as if I were in a prison rape with big bubba. I've been eating a lot of almonds and peanuts(more than usual). I have been backing off on my whole wheat a little. I take vitamins and minerals. What could be the cause of this new problem? Please help me before big bubba the ghost returns to pack my fudge!
Well that was graphic, but I am sorry for your pain.  I would try adding something like citracel to your diet you can get it just about any drugstore or market, should help things move along a little better.  How long is it between your BM's?  What is your normal diet like?
Thank for the comment. I eat a lot of chicken, fish, whole wheat, fruits, nuts. Some pizza and candy now and then. I have a BM about once every other day. My stools are thinning out a bit with more whole grains and cutting back on the nuts to zero. I think nuts are hard to digest and can cause thick stools without a lot of fiber. Just a guess from a smart guy.
I have the same issue that you do Brian.  I love to eat nuts, but too much of them will cause the thick stools too.  I found that chocolate will do the same if I eat too much of it too.  I try to limit my intake of these two foods.  Not always successful, eating nuts is a favorite of mine.  I had this issue crop up when I turned 40 and went to see a doctor about it.  He had no idea and I ended up getting a colonoscopy.  No issues found there.  I finally put two and two together and found what was causing it.  Not sure why it showed up at age 40, but I guess getting older has something to do with it.