Thickening of the Stomach Wall
My husband under went Colon surgery for colon cancer in 2000, he has had a total of 6 surgeries because of a perforation of the colon.  In June of this year he was told that on an endscope it showed that his stomach was like a carpet of polyps, the first dr. told us that the biopsy showed that it was not cancer, we went for a 2nd opinion because my husband is experiencing alot of discomfort, feeling full no matter how little or how much he eats and nausea mot all the time. They did a CTscan and it showed a thickening in the wall of his stomach and lesions on his adrenal glands as well as a bulging hernia.  He is now schedule for a endscope/ultrasound with fina needle biopsy.  They are also going to biopsy the lesions on his adrenal glands.  My question is, is cancer the only thing that could cause this are could there be something else.  He has a history of hundreds of polyps in the colon also and no mater how many times he has a colonoscopy they find polyps.
Do he know anything about his family history? Some of what you're describing could be related to a condition called familial polyposis. Check out the descriptions on the web and discuss it with his doctor.
MY HUSBAND IS SCHEDULED FOR A EUS ON NOVEMBER 24TH
THEY ARE GOING TO DO DEEPER BIOPSIES BECAUSE OF THE THICKENING IN THE WALL OF THE STOMACH, BUT HOW DO THEY CHECK THE LESIONS ON THE ADRENAL GLANDS FOR CANCER
Typically to take a biopsy they would make a surgical incision iin the abdomen and a small sample of tissue would be removed and sent to the pathologist for testing.
my dad is in hospital and they are doing every test on him hes going for a mra scan cause they said he has thicking of the stomach wall an i dnt no what dat means plz help
i have had ct scan which showed thickening of the stomach and bowel could this mean cancer i have  colieac disease and take thyroxic 150grams a day