Gastroenterology Community
To fast digestion?

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

To fast digestion?

For a week now I have started eating alot of veggies (kale, carrots, salads, corn etc) I have noticed that my stools are not shaped in logs anymore and I see alot of the veggies in the Toilet. I worry that perhaps my bowls are moving to fast.. Last night I ate corn at around 7p.m. and at 9 a.m. when I had my morning poo there was corn. I should also state that I dont remember how fast my bowls were moving before my new diet/exercise program that I started this week. I also have been drinking alot more water. Is 14 hours for corn to fast?
Tags: digestion
My lactose intolerance or other food intolerances do this to me.
Look for what you just ate, make a food diary. I suspect it's a dairy problem, it can hit suddenly at any age and dairy is in almost everything.