Gastroenterology Community
Trapped air in my lower back

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Trapped air in my lower back

For over six days I have had a movabale pain in my lower back that I am sure is trapped air. Yesterday I resourted to using a hotwater bottle to calm the area and got some relief. Today the discomfprt as lessen, but never theless still there. I have drank endless cups of ginger and lemon, and pepermint tea, but the discomfort is still with me.  

This discussion is related to Trapped Air.
I am not saying this will work with you but the more I drink- the more gas bloats me up- I had this last night too and it hurt so bad- something that usually works is running a tennis ball between my back and the wall it relives the trapped air bubbles- not last night though- I finally got up took two fiber choice and ate two ginger snap cookies and it all went down thank God!

Let me know if you'd like to brainstorm more with me on ideas