Twisting pain in abdomen
For the second time now I have had a severe twisting pain in abdomen while bending over. This time I stayed bent over to see if the pain would continue and it crept up all the way under my right rib! It feels like something is moving in there! Like a snake, or like if my intestines twisted around and were then moving back into place. I'd like to add that I have severe constipation. Thanks!
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include causes related to the GI/ GU such as infections/ inflammations, neuro-muscular causes, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!