Gastroenterology Community
URQ pain

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

URQ pain

I was not able to post on the other URQ pain post. Here is my question.. I have been having the pain off and on for 10yrs I just thought that it was to do with something I ate since getting my gallbladder out 10yrs ago. Most of the time the pain happens at night after being asleep a few hrs. It feels like an icepick stabbing me. I have to get up and be upright and I normally eat or drink something and I feel better and then back to bed. I have just put 2 and 2 together that after I have a panic/anxiety attack that day that night is when I get the pain. I was in a abusive marrage when it all started and under stress alot back then when it started it was really bad with the pain. Its less and less now that I am not in that marrage and under that anxiety. I still have time that I have the anxiety so then in turn the pain. Does anyone think there are a relation to panic/anxiety attacks and URQ pain???? Plz help :)