Ulcer or Helicobacter?
After eating some bad tuna I started to feel some pain in the back of my throat.
I assumed I was coming down with a cold but I feel fine.
My symptoms are:
Difficulty swallowing food. (Not pain just discomfort when the food reaches my esophagus)
Burping more often than usual.
Flem in my throat.
I have experienced these symptoms in the past usually after eating bad food and with time they have always gone away.
My question is:
How do I know if this is an Ulcer or some kind of stomach condition or if it is caused by bacteria like Helicobacter?
Also I have heard that drinking lots of water will cure Helicobacter. Is this true?
Thanks in advance for your response.
hmm food allergies iodine for fish?  , hiatus hernia  , GERD  balance out your acids and alkaline foods  limit your caffein spicey chocolate dairy seem to make more phlemg mucus so i read about oil of peppermint in a capsule  have a gastro-scope and test for H.pyloric bacteria  usually its a series of antibiotics ,water does not kill bacteria ? also eat yorgurt  with the digestive enzymes 3 or 4 enzymes the stoney brook brand is good
garlic capsule omega 3 capsules can't hurt  ?