Gastroenterology Community
Ulcer or Helicobacter?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ulcer or Helicobacter?

After eating some bad tuna I started to feel some pain in the back of my throat.
I assumed I was coming down with a cold but I feel fine.
My symptoms are:
Difficulty swallowing food. (Not pain just discomfort when the food reaches my esophagus)
Burping more often than usual.
Flem (phlegm) in my throat.
I have experienced these symptoms in the past usually after eating bad food and with time they have always gone away.
My question is:
How do I know if this is an Ulcer or some kind of stomach condition or if it is caused by bacteria like Helicobacter?
Also I have heard that drinking lots of water will cure Helicobacter. Is this true?
Thanks in advance for your response.
Related Discussions
541234_tn?1266678697
hmm food allergies iodine for fish?  , hiatus hernia  , GERD  balance out your acids and alkaline foods  limit your caffein spicey chocolate dairy seem to make more phlemg mucus so i read about oil of peppermint in a capsule  have a gastro-scope and test for H.pyloric bacteria  usually its a series of antibiotics ,water does not kill bacteria ? also eat yorgurt  with the digestive enzymes 3 or 4 enzymes the stoney brook brand is good
garlic capsule omega 3 capsules can't hurt  ?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...