Ultrasound Report- Dilated Gas Filled Loops in Bowel!

My ultra sound report says that i have 'Distended Gaseous Fill Bowl loops', what does this mean? Is it a serious disorder?
Hi, first of this is not a disorder or a condition; it is more like a symptom.  It doesn't point to a particular disorder or condition.  This is something that will go away.  It basically means that you have a lot of gas throughout your intestines and the gas is pushing against your intestines making it "distended."  You should try taking some gas-x to get the gas to move.  Gas in the intestines comes from what you eat so avoid gas producing foods like carbonation.  However, all of this could mean something different if you are having symptoms.  Do you have any symptoms and what was the reason an ultrasound was done?
I had an ultrasound done because i was having pain in lower part of my abdomen for 3 months. Its intensity usually increases when i eat my food. I was also experiencing nausea. Once or twice in this period , i also had extremely unpleasant sensation if somebody touched my belly. I am also being pretty lethargic.
You should have some more testing done.  This could include a CT scan or colonoscopy.  The distended loops of bowel may explain why you are having problems but it wouldn't last for 3 months.  The distended loops of bowel may be a symptom of something else but on their own they are not serious.  You should see a GI specialist to see if they can figure out what is going on.  Good luck.
left inguinal omental fat bowel loops as its content; this is what my report says; what does it mean? thanks.