Uncontrollable-Flatulence
i have been having intestinal gas for nearly 13 years. i have gone to the hospital for many times but without any good help. i was once  diagonised and was positive for cyst of entamoeba histolytica. i took metronidazole, then tinidazole and it seems to stop for 2 to 3 days and then pick up again. after some research i have come to  beleive i am suffering from acute amoebiasis(http://suite101.com/article/amoebiasis-signs-and-symptoms-of-the-disease-a230495). thats is the only safe explanation i could get from my condition.

This discussion is related to Uncontrollable Flatulence - Part 3.
May I recommend you take the medical documentation about the cyst, your symptomology and your suspicion of what you may have and go to a GI specialist?  You've been suffering a long time and I hope you get the help you need for relief!
Do you eat alot of sugar or things with fiber in it or cereals.? This all causes really bad gas.