Gastroenterology Community
Undiagnosed Abdominal pain/bloating/stool problems
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Undiagnosed Abdominal pain/bloating/stool problems

My daughter is 15 yrs old. 2 years ago she had a bad case of Mono and it seemed to set off all kinds of other problems.  She experiences daily bloating/abd pain/ bld and mucus in stools. Pain before defecating and then feels better after. She has what she calls "fever things" where she feels very hot but her skin is always cool. She gets a crusty eczema I am guessing throughout every winter now, its strting to clear up now like usual. But this abd pain is around her umbilicus and has been causing her lots of pain. Endoscopy, colonoscopy revealed nothing. Labs nothing. But she continues to have pain, bloating and blood and mucus in her stool. Shes losing weight because she bloats painfully as soon as she eats something. No one has a clue. Anyone out there have any thoughts. Its so hard to watch her suffer every day and not be able to help.