Unexplained nausea, even after Gallbladder Removal
Hi, I'm a 17 year old female who has been living with unexplained nausea and pain everyday for about 9 months now. However, I have not actually vomited.
I have had just about every test there is possible.Everything was fine, until I got a gallbladder test. They did find that my gallbladder was inflamed, and a valve was not working correctly. I was relieved knowing that would fix the problem. I had my gallbladder removed in May. The symptoms are not as severe as they used to be and I am slowly getting back into a normal lifestyle. However, I do still have faint stomach pain and occasional nausea just about every day. I'm not sure if that is because I was so used to having such pain for a long time or what... but regardless it is still there and it worries me because I feel as if I will never feel normal again.

My questions to anyone that has had their gallbladder removed for such reason, or to anyone having/had the same issues are... Will this eventually die out completely? What medicines make you feel best? Is there possibly another issue? Should I try a gluten free diet? ANYTHING.
It does take a while to recover from cholecystectomy.  I did get Celiac disease, and it does happen that surgery will seem to trigger Celiac.  Or people don't realize they have Celiac and it damages the gallbladder; I'm not really sure what comes first.  But I could not gain weight afterward, and I was anemic and deficient in vitamin D.  I supplemented with iron, probiotics, L-glutamine, vitamin D 2000 IU, B12 shots, magnesium, and digestive enzymes in addition to the gluten-free diet.

Get tested for Celiac disease as well as the deficiencies I mentioned.  
the same thing happened to me now I have nausea for 4 yr.  a medication called ZOFRAN is really good
help daughter had gall bladder surgery removed and is in soo much paing and heart like attack pain that leaves her in the emergency room every day she is in soo much pain and indigestion