Unusual abdominal pain
Over the past several weeks, I've been experiencing dull pain along the LEFT side of my abdomen. It comes and goes in waves, and switches in location between right below my chest to the lower region of my stomach, near my back.

It doesn't seem to have affected my digestive system at all. I haven't experienced any nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, fever, bleeding, diarrhea, or constipation.

I'm drinking plenty of water and I've also tried antacids and things like Milk of Magnesia, but nothing has helped, and the pain seems to only be getting worse.
Hi there!

Well, without knowing the relevant clinical details or a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GI related causes such as infections, inflammations, causes related to the chest wall or respiratory tract such as pleuritis, causes related to the cardio-vascular system, neuro-muscular causes, referred pain from other regions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated in detail by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!