Gastroenterology Community
Update to stomach pain - Increased Chromogranin A? Expert please

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

HERE was my original post a couple of months ago:
Its been almost a year and a half now since my stomach pain started.  For at least a year i have been seeing a gastroenterologist and he cant seem to figure out my symptoms.  I get stomach pain every single day, which seems to be the worst at night.  About 3 days a week i get a very severe form of this pain, which is like a stabbing in my upper abdomen.  It is not apparent to be more on either side. I have night sweats often, and get naseous.  I vomit sometimes as well.  No matter how many hours of sleep i get i always wake up feeling exhausted.  I dont know what to do anymore.  I have gotten so many tests done.  Catscan, MRI, ultrasound,colonoscopy,endoscopy, small bowel series, lactose intolerance test, tests for an allergy to gluten and other multiple blood tests. All of which were negative.  They did find my gall bladder was only functioning 5% so i removed that in hopes it would alleviate some of the pain, but it did not seem to help.  I also found that i had a stomach ulcer, which i am currently on prilosec 40 mg, which doesnt seem like its working.  I feel like no one believes me, but some nights this pain is so bad im curled over for hours in pure agony.  I know i am not imagining this.  I know there is something going on.  I know he possibly thought of it being IBS but i feel like my pain is so severe that it has to be something more.  I just know my own body and i do not feel right at all.  I am not sure what to do anymore.  I have kept a food journal and tried to better my diet according to the doctors instructions and it didnt seem to help.  I try to avoid foods that irritate my stomach, ie cheese.  My stomach gets so bloated out of nowhere when this pain occurs, so bloated its tender to touch.  I am at a lost what to do anymore.  The only other thing i could think of if it is something that is not gastrointestinal, but that affects my stomach and causes those symptoms.  Suggestions??

Update:
My doctor recently ordered more blood work, called me today and said they are having a CT SCAN monday and urine sample and more tests.  They said one of my protein levels was elevated and he needs to look further.  Of course the nurse told me not to look on line (which of course i did)  .  The protein they said showed elevated levels was Chromogranin A.  I know it can be several things but i can only think of the worst scenario.  It shows increased levels of this protein can be used as a tumor marker.  
Any just input would be appreciated.  Based on my symptoms is this a possibility?  
Actually sorry anyone can comment but i just want an experts opinion as well!!! ah