Upper Abdominal Spasms
Yesterday, I experienced mild abdominal pain across the top portion of my abdomen (under the diaphragm).
The pain came in spasms that lasted for about 10- seconds with a frequency of 1x every hour or so.  By evening, the spasms woke me from my sleep and increased in frequency and intensity.
I took 5x 81 mg. of baby aspirin, which helped a lot.  I also drank a cup of chamomile tea and took a bath in lavender essential oil.
I was able to rest again, but this morning, the pain is 'threatening' me once again.
I have been taking:
CVS brand Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg. every 4 to 6 hours for nasal/ear congestion
I’m very congested right now – have water on my ears, and greenish/yellowish mucous from nasal passages.  (Sorry, it’s gross; I know!)
Sinusin (Homeopathic) nasal spray 20 ml. pump as needed
Propolis, Echinacea, and Goldenseal tincture spray for the throat
Pulsatilla 20c – homeopathic 5 as needed
Mezereum 30c – homeopathic 5 as needed
I think I'm unclogging, but my ears still hurt and my throat hurts at night.  My sense of taste and smell are compromised.
Anyone have any suggestions for a gal who needs to be at 100% ASAP?  I don’t know if the spasms are from the meds or a virus.  It’s just odd to have upper muscle spasms across the ribcage.
I'm grateful for any clinical advice.

This discussion is related to pain in left-upper abdomen: pancreas or gallbladder (or something else) ?.