Upper Left side abdominal discomfort. Feels like something is in there... Very wierd.
Over the past couple of weeks there has been a very strange feeling in my high left stomach, near center.  Strangly enough, it feel like something is moving around in there or something.  I cannot describe it.  I do suffer from chronic constipation, but this is just wierd, and I am starting to get a bit freaked out about it. It is not painful, but very disruptive mentally. I notice it more when I eat, or sit for a while.  I am just looking for ideas that i may be able to check out from here.  I am tired of the Dr. as I have spent too much time in hospital this year already due to DVT in my illiac vein in my pelvis, ovarian cysts, hemmorghing, etc.... been a good one.  Please help if you have any ideas.  I am on coumadin, pain meds, anti-anxiety meds, and albuterol....  Thanks
I cannot help you much, but I may be experiencing something similiar. Particularly before i go to bed, i feel a shaking sensation moving in my upper left stomach. I have no idea what it is, but it really freaks me out. Let me know if you find out what is causing your problem if you could. And ill let you know what my doctor tells me, i go to see him monday.