Upper Right Quadrant Pain
Hello from Snowy Ohio,

Well here is my problem.  I am a 47 year old Female.  I had my gall bladder removed 2 years ago, it was working 13% per the Hida Scan.  I lived with it non functioning for over a year and in severe pain because I was taking care of my husband, who also had his gangerous gall bladder removed along with some other major issues.  About 5 months ago I started experiencing this pain that starts in back and radiates toward the front, just under my rib cage.  Everything I have read points to the gall bladder.  Don't have one.  This pain lingered on for over a month before I finally got into see a doctor, who ran tests to show that my liver is fine.  Of course shortly after my visit with him the pain went away.  

For about 3 days now, it is back.  I'm wondering what could possibly be happening here?  It is obviously not my Liver or my Gall Bladder.  My stools don't seem any different than they have.  With having IBS they are pretty much unpredictable.  I drink decaf coffee, an occasional beer and cigarette, sometimes even wine.  I'm pretty much a night owl and don't get much sleep, but never have.  Drink lots of water.  Eating habits have never changed.  This dull throbbing in my back is occasionally like a stabbing pain.  I do take Pravacid daily and when I miss get heart burn.  This pain is almost the same.  Any suggestions?  Any ideas?
So today the pain is really constant and making me extremely nauseated.  I'm not sure where to turn or where to go.  I've called my primary care, he is out of town.  I've called my original surgeon who did the gall bladder and am waiting for a return call.  I feel like I'm weak too.