Upper abdominal pain
I'm a 23yr old F good health but for the last almost year I've been experiencing upper abdominal pain. The pain is right above my belly button and down the right side. The best was to describe the pain is as if someone is squeezing my insides. I've had my gallbladder looked at and my appendix both came back fine. Was tested for IBS but the symptoms get worse. I' just had an endoscopy done and that as well came back with nothing.  Please help  
How are you? What other symptoms are present? It is good that initial diagnostic tests were normal. However, if the pain persists, further evaluation may need to be done to rule out other issues such as referred pain, kidney, endocrine, or gynecological conditions. Additional diagnostic tests such as blood and imaging studies like ct scan or mri may help identify the cause. A referral to a gynecologist may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.
Thank you for your response. Some of my other symptoms are constant fatigue, bloating, going back and forth between constipation and loose stools,no appetite,and nausea(no vomiting).  
Amazing many of us have the same symptoms and no diagnosis.  Same here and the daily nausea is terrible.
Did they test you for bacterial overgrowth?
It's miserable. I have not been checked for a bacterial overgrowth yet :-/