Upper left side pain, nausea
For the last week, I have had upper left side pain, under my ribcage that sometimes radiates to the back. I have also been nauseated. It seemed to subside for a couple of days but returned today. I am MISERABLE! I can drink tea and it seems to help slightly and when I move around it gets a little better. Everything online seems to point in the direction of the pancreas. Anyone else have this problem? I am currently out of town so I cannot see my doctor until I get back home.
I just got over acute pancreatitis and I would agree with your guess. Do you have a temperature? When will you be home?

Okay, if it's pancreatitis, inflammation of the pancreas, it is usually caused by two things, alcohol or gall stones. There are other causes like my medication-induced kind, but that's under 2%

If you are in that much pain and do have a fever, consider going to urgent care or the ER where you are. A blood test can check your lipase levels. Untreated pancreatitis can cause long term damage to your pancreas.

At least call your doctor and let him know what's going on and that you are out of town.

Let me know what happens!