Gastroenterology Community
Upper middle abdomen pain

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Upper middle abdomen pain

I am 37years old  femle and I have pain that persist on my Upper middle abdomen
below the ribcage the pain radiates to the middle  and the left end of my back of my back . my I feel Like a burning sensation and like somthing in my throwt with nosia and sometimes feeling of vomating but never vomat..the pain in my upper middle abdomen incries  after eating 2 days ago i discover something like growth  in the upper middle abdomen.it was painfull espicaly when pressing on the eara  but after that the Tumor is less painful when  pressing and it is  geting .I had also constipation from time to time  then dairiyah visit a primery doctor and he gavis me pain killer and gastric medicen . but nothing change

It might be that the pain comes from your back around your ribs into the cartlidge that the ribs join onto in the front of your chest right at the bottom just above the 'V' where your ribs stop above the abdomen. I had this for years and when mine gets irritated it feels like your pain and also i feel a hard lump just above the "V' in the centre of my chest about 3 inches long and 1 inch wide. It's very sore and if you push on it it really hurts. I  think Its called chondoiteritis or similar. Its inmflamed cartlidge, and when its inflamed it upsets my stomach too. Maybe ask the doctor - lots of doctors tried to find out for me but only one finally worked it out. Hope you feel better soon.
I have same symptoms, any word yet.