Very sharp pain in lowr right side of abdominal
Hello.

I'm a male in my late 20s, body type is normal or slim.
I have a stinging pain in lower right side of abdominal(similar place where the appendix is) and the pain is appeared irregulary(especially when lying on my back).

I don't feel this pain in normal or during working somthing else but the pain always occurs when I lie on my back with stretched legs(so, I have been sleeping on my side bending my right knee for about 2 years as I can't lie on my back).
The pain also occurs well if I relax my lower abdomen(in other words, pumped lower abdomen by relaxing).

At first I thought that it might be a symptom of appendicitis, but it's not fully same with it because I have this symptom for 2 years and the pain also seems to be not as strong as appendicitis
(I know of that the pain of appendicitis is so strong that it's impossible to suppress it above a week).
My symptom is a momentary sharp pain that lasts for about 0.2sec.
This symptom doesn't seem to become better but seems to become worse slightly.
Yesterday, I just tried to lie on my back wondering if the symptom is still in there. Then, suddenly strong momentary pain like stinging inside of my lower right abdominal with a awl was occured and I really surprised and jumped to my feet.

I am wondering what this symptom is and why this symptom lasts till now without recovery.

I didn't receive medical examination yet, but have received medical counsel.
And the doctor said(assumed),
"It is a symptom of connecting piece of the small intestines and large intestines, it is also the similar place where apenndix is.
Some people complain of the pain in that spot, and this symptom is appeared well to whom is working sitting on a chair for a long time."
It is right that I also spend much time sitting on a chair(+10 hours per day) but I'm still wondering what it is exactly.

I don't feel any pain during daytime. I can also exercise or stretching without this symptom.
And I don't have any stomachache, constipation or diarhea and so on.
I have only that sharp pain in lower right abdominal and it is almost occured when I lie on my back with stretched legs(about 95%).  
it stings my stomach suddenly and sometimes the twinge reaches to the right foot.

The symptom is appeared very easily when abdominal is relaxed(like when lying on my back for a long time).
More abdominal is relaxed, more the symptom is appeared.

What is this symptom? is it a ulcer of the rectum(no bleeding while taking a dump though)?

Please give me some advice,
Thanks.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  You need to see a doctor about this and get some testing done to figure out what is going on.  You are correct that this is not an acute appendicitis, but there is a possibility that this is a chronic appendicitis.  This is almost surely not an ulcer of the rectum as you don't have any of the same symptoms.
I am an 18 year old female but I have that exact same thing. Did you ever go to the doctor and find out what it was?