Vitamin B12 Deficient?
Hello everyone!  I have Gastroparesis, Barret's Esophagus and chronic nausea and pain around my gallbladder.  Still have my gallbladder, but that is not what I am worried about.  I have been extremely tired for the past month, have trouble concentrating or remembering things that recently happened.  I also have pain above my right eye pretty much everyday, just a dull ache.  I was told by a friend that I may have a low B12 level.  Does anyone out there have these problems or any information on what to look for in a B12 deficiency?  I called my Primary Care Physician and set up an appointment to have some blood work done, since my GI Doc doesn't seem to interested in blood work right now, just treating my nausea and pain.  Going next week for the blood draw, so hoping for the best.  Thank you for any advice!
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Getting your B12 checked sounds like an fine idea.  I would also recommend getting a CBC to see if you are anemic.