Vomiting blood
Hi all,

Here's my thing. After a heavy weekend of drinking, the following day I had a couple of hair of the dogs then ordered a take-away curry. I ate the food and feel a sleep for a few hours afterwards. When I woke I went to bed but felt really uncomfortable with the curry sitting in my stomach. So I went to the toilet and forced my self to be sick, gagging quite a few times, then large amounts of food started coming up, then about a hand full of red fresh looking blood came up. I have no abdominal pain or burning etc. Do you think this could have been a result of something tearing in my system or could it be a bleeding ulser? I was worrried so the next day I drank just water and forced myself to be sick and only water came out.

Please help.
forgot to add that my stools are not black or tar like
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  First off, it was a very bad idea to make yourself to be sick.  This can cause problems and you shouldn't do this again.  You need to see your doctor about this to get it checked out.  Good luck.