Vomiting clear liquid
I have bad GERD and lately everything is setting it off, I get heartburn so bad about 2 hours after dinner that I vomit copious amounts of clear mucousy liquid.  It's weird - no food, only liquid.  It doesn't smell like vomit, no acid smell, I don't understand how the heartburn can be so bad that vomiting doesn't help.  I don't understand how I can vomit mucous and water and the food stays put??

I"m seeing a gastroenterologist in another week to have an upper gi and a colonoscopy, they're afraid it's Celiac and so am I!  I"ve been vomiting like this since I was born but my parents were aparently criminally negligent and never did anything but yell at me about it because it was disgusting.

I can't find anything anywhere online about this symptom in humans, just a few articles about veterinary symptoms in dogs.
I have severe coughing along with the clear thick liquid coming up during dinner if I eat normal speed, If I lay flat, no matter what I eat. I have tried an all liquid diet, Baby food type diet, and eat everything I used to eat diet. I had a lap band put on 4 years ago and this started shortly after. I can be asleep and cough and the fluid shoots out of my nose and fills my mouth. There is never food just clear thick fluid. I have gone to the Dr who put the lap band on, an Internest, upper gi, lower gi and so far the only time I get relief is if I can relax 100% and this happens only when my male friend is in town and stays with me. Today I had a Dr. try to insert a monator in my nose to measure the fluids in the esophagus and they could not get it through my sinuses. Any Ideas PLEASE HELP