Weird Feeling
I have had a weird feeling in my upper left abdomen near ribs.  There's a feeling of fullness, and sometimes it almost feels as if a small animal is moving in there!  It doesn't hurt, but is beginnng to worry me.  I have recently had a colonoscopy, which was okay, except for a small polyps, and the doctor said I had tuberculosis.  I also have chronic constipation, but have been doing better with my diet.  I am a 57-yr.old woman, who is about 25 lbs. overweight.
I too have that feeling of fullness under the left ribcage. I have had an endoscopy and also a gastric emptying study study which was completed yesterday. I am awaiting the results.
I have been diagosed with GERD but this feels like something else entirely.
I think its trapped gas causing an extended colon causing it ot rub on my ribcage. Or plainly Splenic Flexure Syndrome, but I'm not a Dr. just someone who reads and researches alot since the Dr's don't seem to have any answers for me.
I also suffer from an arrhythmia which seems to be much worse when my GERD or the SFS is flaring up but to my knowledge there isn't a Dr. that has made that connection.

Best of luck to you.