Gastroenterology Community
Weird Stomach Pains.

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Weird Stomach Pains.

I am hoping someone might respond to this.
I am an 18 y/o black male and am having difficulties with my stomach.
I will start by first saying that around the age of 15-16, I was severely bulimic due to athleticism and I feel that may have a part of my pain. My complications didnt start until after I quit purging. I am no longer bulimic.
I experience serious stomach discomfort with gas and sometimes swelling after waking up. I cannot release this gas even after constant straining. Its sort of like having to sneeze and you get really close but cant. I do not control when I wish to release gas, it controls me and I feel that this is a REAL problem. I also experience serious hunger pangs in my stomach, yet, I eat regularly. Another discomfort with this problem is that I cannot burp either, even after constant straining and when I am allowed to burp, it always comes out as a Belch. The belching helps to relieve the hunger pangs, but again, I cannot control whenever I want to belch.
I do not have any explanation for this except that it maybe comes from when I used to be Bulimic.
The problem I have with these complications is that all of the gas in my stomach feels like its going everywhere else except where it needs to go. I am very scared that this may turn out worse after not being diagnosed with something. The fear of the unknown. My stomach is sensitive to touch in most spots and usually when I am using the bathroom, I push on parts of the abdomen in hopes that some gas will be relieved.  I have found that whenever I do touch my stomach near the belly button, I feel a pulsing rhythm and it is usually painful to touch. I have ruled out AAA because the area under my belly button generally isnt the only touch-sensitive area on my stomach.
I have read articles on the internet for GI diseases and abnormalities and cannot find much that relates to this except for delayed gastric emptying. If I go back to the doctors, I'm not sure how to explain my condition or how to ask for which tests I should have done.
The doctors I have gone to in the past all did tests on me and said I was normal. (CT, Colonoscopy, Upper GI.) I recently did a breath test for Lactose Intolerant, and it came out positive, but I do not think that my stomach pains are coming from this. I want to have an ultrasound or a motility test of some sort done, but again I am scared that it will just show up normal. If anyone else is experience symptoms as described above, please post here with some information. Maybe it will be beneficial to us all..