Gastroenterology Community
What Sort of problem Do i have with my stomach?

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

About a year and a few months ago, i started having serious constipation, This is still going on to this point (although it's improved from that period of time slightly). When this issue first started to happen i went to the bathroom about 3 times in the period of two months, and they were limited.

On and off for a year iv been in the hospital. Most of the time the doctors tell me, it's likely an issue with my gallbladder but things are not adding up.

On on occasion when i visited, my speed was inflamed to near double its normal size (or some similar comment was made by my attending). A few months after this the situation started to get even worse, and i started to expel massive amount of blood (to the point once where i got anemic and felt like i was going to pass out, it was really bad).

This issue seems to be progressing, though the constipation has improved slightly (now i got every two weeks or so). My stool has changed significantly since before this started. My Stools are strange Looking, and There is immense amounts of stool expelled each time i have a movement. I would say 2-3 pounds worth. The Stool is also not consistent. The first part of it is solid, and after that is a lot of mush. It's very hot when it comes out, and smells really bad.

There seems to be this sort of moss/kelp like substance (Which i assume is candida, or possibly mucus). Iv notice strange things about my stool, some of it floats, some of it sinks, and there seems to be a lot of unknown things in it, which look to be undigested food (I assume) or possibly parasites? They look Long, like pieces of hay but smaller.

i lack any form of energy, and the pain in my stomach is immense. Some sorts of Foods seem to trigger a pain reaction (I have narrowed it down to cheese or bread). I am not allergic to anything (As of birth, and my last time in the hospital).

Please advise me!

ps. I dont have the money to see a doctor.