What are symptoms of intestinal blockage?
I recently had a really bad bout with the stomache flu and since then (last 2 days) I feel like I have a golf ball lodged under the right side of my rib cage (doesn't hurt, just uncomfortable).  I also have found that every time I eat anything, I have excessive air through my stomache, intestines and colon area to the point that it hurts as if those areas were  going to burst.  Should I be concerned or is this just my body trying to get all of the bacteria's back in order?
Are you sure it was a stomach flu? When someone feels like there's a tennis ball or other object under the ribs on the right-hand side, it can often be due to an 'unhappy' gallbladder. You may want to consider checking with your doctor and perhaps having a couple of tests run. In the meantime you may want to limit your intake of fatty foods.