Gastroenterology Community
What could it be??

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

What could it be??

Hi everyone. I am new to this so bare with me please.. :)
I am a 29 year old female, recently I have been having pains in my gut, feeling like I am going to puke, along with a painful headache.. But once I eat something it all goes away.. it don't happen often but happens enough for me to notice that when I feel like that I need to eat something.. I'm not sure what is going on.. Diabetes runs through my family, but every doctor's visit my blood work is taken is all comes back normal.. I'm just unsure what could be the cause of this.. If u have any suggestions please reply back.. Ty
Usually when eating eases the pain in our stomachs it due to a peptic ulcer.  These are caused when our stomach produces too much acid and it starts to eat at the lining of the stomach.  When you eat it gives all that acid something to work on and eases your pain. I don't know where the headache fits in, but I would see a Gastroenterologist as this is their specialty.  Best wishes!