What insoluble fiber to soluble fiber ratio should I achieve daily?
Hello, I have a question for you, there is plenty of information available indicating how much fiber one should consume, however I cant find any on information on how many of 30 daily grams of fiber should be insoluble or soluble, or how much of each. A) what is the optimum ratio of insoluble fiber/ to/ soluble fiber consumption to achieve when choosing insoluble fiber sources vs soluble sources,  I ask because I have recently had colorectal surgery, and although I’m consuming 30-35 grams of fiber a day, I’m still trying to achieve a softer, more pain free stool  B) withstanding 30 grams of fiber a day, Increasing one of the fibers and decreasing the other would it make a stool even softer?

I have a strong feeling softening my stools further can surely be done by changing the consumption ratio of soluble to insoluble fibers, would trying to achieve something as a daily 90% insoluble fiber- to- 10% soluble ratio soften my stools as best as possible or would 90% soluble fiber-to-10% insoluble do the trick, if neither what would be the somewhere in between optimum ratio for very, very soft.  I wonder your opinion, I wonder if this has been asked before too ! : )